*This activity has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) re-certification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR, and SPHR re-certification through the HR Certification Institute.
This interactive “How To” webinar for HR Professionals, the first in a three-part series on hot topics in Disability Inclusion, will take a deep dive in Disability Disclosure vs. Self-Identification and allow participants to ask and get answers to their most pressing, and challenging questions.
Participants will learn
• ‘Self-identify’ vs. ‘Self-disclosure’ and why each is important
• The power of the interactive process – what it is and who is responsible for the process
• What can be asked and what can be shared
• Pitfalls to avoid
• Highlights of Section 503
• ‘Best in class’ self-disclosure campaigns
• Answers to the most pressing questions challenging their peers
To view this webinar or for more information on upcoming webinars, contact us!